$40.00 for a pair of Realtree AP Camo Pattern Chuck Frame eyewear with Mandarose shooting lens from Numa Optics (MSRP: $80)
Exceeds mil-spec ANSI z87 for impact protection and optics. Tough-Flex™ frame material, so you know they will go the distance. Highly acclaimed by backwoodsmen, skiers and Special Forces soldiers.
• Tough-Flex™ frame material - When your glasses have to go the distance!
• No-slip TAK-Rubber™ nose-pads
• Lens: Mandarose ™ eye-soothing high-contrast hunting/shooting/driving lens.
• NumaPlate™ anti-scratch hardcoat on lenses
• EZ-Clean™ anti-smudge hydrophobic anti-fog
• 100% UV protection
• Exceeds ANSI z87.1 standard
• Fit guide: Medium to wide faces. Good fit for high-cheekbones wide face.
• Weight: 1.10 oz (31.3 grams)
• Hard case
• Microfiber drawstring cleaning cloth pouch
Not valid with other offers
#Limit 2 deals per purchase
#Valid on-line only
#We cannot ship to AK and HI
#Product will shipped within 7 - 10 business days
#$8 additional flat rate shipping
# This offer is final sale and non-refundable
Numa Sport Optics was founded by a Special Forces soldier and triathlete who saw that all of his gear was rugged and tough except for his sunglasses. Numa was created to fill that need and to set a new standard for rugged and dependable high quality sunglasses.
Website: www.NumaTactical.com or www.NumaOptics.com